Heavily under construction...
- Bring your own food. We have may have something "sponsored" but don't count on it for sustenance.
- Come prepared to camp. Even though there's a kitchen, electricity etc, it's not our goal to camp inside the cabin queuing up for the microwave.
- If you want to use the boats, bring a lifevest.
- Avoid glass containers. Beer is sold in cans also.
- Respect other people's appreciation of nature & sleep
The blindingly obvious:
- You break it, you bought it. Any damages will be claimed from the parties responsible.
- If you are violent, abusive or intolerable when you become drunk, don't.
- Don't bring dangerous eq like firearms, hunting bows, fireworks etc.
- Leave MUD-feuds at home and take common sense with you.